Dream Holidays in the Katschberg Lodges - right on the slopes in Lungau, Austria
Stylish and relaxed – that’s how you will spend your dream holiday when you book a Katschberg Lodge situated right on the ski slopes in the Austrian Alps. Built in 2017-2018, you can relax and charge your batteries in a wonderful location at the foot of the Aineck – simply perfect for ski holidays and hiking holidays.
How does a cosy winter holiday with romantic sleigh ride sound? Or perhaps you’d like to have fun on the ski slopes, tobogganing hills or hiking trails with your family and friends? The modern Katschberg Lodges are the best accommodation for an unforgettable summer or winter holiday in Salzburger Land.
Enjoy an exclusive summer or winter holiday in our chalets on the Katschberg mountain in Austria
So - when will you be spending your dream summer or winter holiday in the Austrian alps?
In the Katschberg Lodges you have the opportunity to really unwind and take in the breath-taking alpine scenery in Salzburg and Carinthia, Austria. Guests especially love our private wellness area with jetted tub, steam bath and Finnish sauna.
Enjoy, Relax and feel great
In the modern Katschberg Lodges in Salzburger Land
Here you will enjoy a very special holiday in the Austrian mountains. When you book a Katschberg Lodge, you can look forward to amenities such as:
- Convenient arrival thanks to the hotel’s underground garage
- Car-free holidays thanks to our excellent location on the ski slopes
- Breakfast in your bathrobe – breakfast delivered right to your Katschberg Lodge
- Two bedrooms with their own bathrooms
- Private wellness area with jetted tub, steam bath and Finnish sauna
- Ski room with ski boot warmer and ski racks
- Relaxation on our spacious, sunny terrace
- Underfloor heating keeps you comfy and warm
- High-quality materials, box spring beds and stylish details
- Private entrance to your chalet
The Katschberg Lodges
With 105 m² of room for you, our stylish and individually decorated chalets on the Katschberg guarantee one-of-a-kind holiday living in the perfect location. Each lodge has room for up to 4 guests.
Local treats & a first-class atmosphere
Delicious dining in the restaurant Ainkehr right on the slopes of the Katschberg in Salzburger Land
Treat yourself to extraordinarily delicious dining at the Ainkehr chalet, situated adjacent to our lodges. Enjoy great local specialities in a relaxed atmosphere and let our kitchen team spoil you with in-house dry aged steaks grilled over an open flame.
Meat or cheese fondue on your visit to the Restaurant Ainkehr on the Katschberg will be a highlight of your stay. Specially selected wines from our own wine cellar provide the perfect complement to your meal.
So - when will you spoil yourself on the Katschberg?
Our tip for cheese lovers: Visit the Ainkehr cheese class and learn how to make cheese. The class is followed by cheese tasting and participants receive an original Ainkehr cheese certificate – a lovely memento of your perfect holiday in the Austrian Alps.
Interesting Katschberg information
- More than 70 km of slopes and perfectly groomed trails
- A variety of ski runs for everyone from beginners to pros
- 100% guarantee of snow on all Katschberg slopes
- Can be reached directly from your Katschberg Lodge
- Trail highlights include the “Direttissima” and “A1”
- 16 modern lifts transport 27,500 passengers per hour
- New 8-seater Silverjet cable car from the valley to Aineck
- No long waits to get to the top – thanks to excellent infrastructure
- Katschi’s Children’s World with fun specials for kids
- Twice-weekly night skiing on the Königswiese
- Exciting activities such as cross-country skiing, guided ski tours, sleigh rides, the romantic Katschberg Advent trail, sledging and much more
Hiking holidays in Lungau – so close to heaven
Observe the impressive flora and fauna on the Katschberg
Summer holidays become an exciting adventure with a hike through the breath-taking mountains in Salzburg and Carinthia. Thanks to our central location on the ski slopes, take just a few steps from the Katschberg Lodges and find yourself in the heart of the Katschberg hiking paradise. Enjoy easy adventure hiking trails or join a trained mountain hiking guide for a trek through our incredible surroundings.
Some Details about the summer on the Katschberg
Many fun activities make your summer or winter holiday on the Katschberg truly special:
- Quad and Segway tours
- Brewery tour at the Restaurant Stamperl
- Guided llama trekking tour in the alpine pastures in Lungau
- Biking, trampolines and bouldering in The Cage sports hall
- Relaxing in the new wellness area at the 4* Hotel Lärchenhof
- Wild water rafting at the Adventure Park
Enjoy many more unforgettable activities:
- Adventure trail in Pöllatal, also known as the valley of 1000 orchids
- Walk along the romantic “Herzerlweg” trail
- Malta High Alpine Road with the highest dam in Austria
- Time for two – in the cosy Kuschelalm chalet on the Katschberg
- Katschi’s Goldfahrt alpine coaster
- Excursions to one of the beautiful blue mountain lakes near the Katschberg
- Nocky Flitzer – alpine coaster in the Nock Mountains
- Shopping at the Designer Outlet Salzburg
Katschberg Lodge Specials
The best price for your summer or winter holiday
Look forward to a one-of-a-kind holiday in the best location on the Katschberg. The excellent value for money and best price guarantee you’ll find in our exclusive chalets ensure an easy-going and unforgettable time in the Austrian Alps.