Your private holiday lodge on the Katschberg
Each lodge is unique - just like your winter or summer holiday on the Katschberg. The seven unique Katschberg Lodges at 1650 metres offer plenty of space, privacy and are right next to the ski slope and in the middle of the hiking area in summer. Two Rettl Forest Lodges & five Katschberg Nature Lodges with up to 105 m², offer plenty of space for your holiday as a couple or with the family (4 adults & 2 children). Awaiting you is a stylish chalet with a cosy living ambience on two floors - your car is parked in the reserved, free parking space in the underground garage. Each chalet has a small ski room with ski boot warmer & ski rack, a sauna, steam sauna, a large whirlpool bath, an open fireplace, an open kitchen, a wine cabinet & lots of space and cosy hut flair. In our chalets, you enjoy comfort and generous room layouts with a private wellness area.
Rettl Wald Lodges
The two Rettl Forest Lodges are fully dedicated to the Rettl Karo.
Style elements such as Rettl fauteilles and wall panelling in combination with typical forest elements characterise the lodges. The two bedrooms are at ground level with direct access to the sun terrace. Enjoy your summer holiday with wonderful hikes or your winter holiday skiing & snowboarding on the Katschberg and relax in the purest mountain air!
Katschberg Nature Lodge
The five Katschberg Nature Lodges are characterised by natural Katschberg materials.
Elements such as stone, clay, wood and linen have been lovingly worked into the interior. A combination of natural materials and attention to detail are the secret of the lodges with loft character. In summer, our lodges are the perfect starting point for hiking and in winter ,the chalets right next to the ski slope offer an ideal location.
All you need is Lodge Love and your dog
In our Beloved Pets lodge, a relaxed vacation with your dog on the Katschberg becomes possible.
In summer, as well as in winter, the private spacious lodge offers enough space for you and your dog. From your lodge you can start numerous hikes around the Katschberg and in winter you can experience white slopes at their best.
Between Carinthia and the Salzburger Land there are plenty of spaces and destinations to discover with your best paw-friend. After your day on the mountain, the Beloved Pets lodge offers you the privacy and cozy home you need to spend a relaxed holiday with your dog.
Relaxed vacation with your dog
To make your vacation as pleasant as possible for you and your furry friend, a few doggie goodies await you upon arrival.
Exclusive Winter Holidays
Enjoy an exclusive winter holiday in our chalets on the Katschberg mountain in Austria
So - when will you be spending your dream winter holiday in the Austrian alps?
In the Katschberg Lodges you have the opportunity to really unwind and take in the breath-taking alpine scenery in Salzburg and Carinthia, Austria. Guests especially love our private wellness area with jetted tub, steam bath and Finnish sauna.
Enjoy, relax and feel great
In the modern Katschberg Lodges in Salzburger Land
Here you will enjoy a very special holiday in the Austrian mountains. When you book a Katschberg Lodge, you can look forward to amenities such as:
- Convenient arrival thanks to the hotel’s underground garage
- Car-free holidays thanks to our excellent location on the ski slopes
- Breakfast in your bathrobe – breakfast delivered right to your Katschberg Lodge
- Two bedrooms with their own bathrooms
- Private wellness area with jetted tub, steam bath and Finnish sauna
- Ski room with ski boot warmer and ski racks
- Relaxation on our spacious, sunny terrace
- Underfloor heating keeps you comfy and warm
- High-quality materials, box spring beds and stylish details
- Private entrance to your chalet
The Katschberg Lodges
With 105 m² of room for you, our stylish and individually decorated chalets on the Katschberg guarantee one-of-a-kind holiday living in the perfect location. Each lodge has room for up to 4 guests.
Interesting Katschberg information
- More than 70 km of slopes and perfectly groomed trails
- A variety of ski runs for everyone from beginners to pros
- 100% guarantee of snow on all Katschberg slopes
- Can be reached directly from your Katschberg Lodge
- Trail highlights include the “Direttissima” and “A1”
- 16 modern lifts transport 27,500 passengers per hour
- New 8-seater Silverjet cable car from the valley to Aineck
- No long waits to get to the top – thanks to excellent infrastructure
- Katschi’s Children’s World with fun specials for kids
- Twice-weekly night skiing on the Königswiese
- Exciting activities such as cross-country skiing, guided ski tours, sleigh rides, the romantic Katschberg Advent trail, sledging and much more